Virtual Slices is the personal blog of Andrew Richardson and is focused primarily on virtualisation and automation within the VMware Software-defined Data Centre (SDDC). There may also be some Windows Server and PowerShell related content from time to time.
I’m a Senior Consultant with VMware Professional Services, where I specialise in data centre virtualisation and automation. I’m based in Sydney, Australia.
Prior to that, I was a virtualization and Wintel architect working for Hewlett Packard Enterprise (which later became DXC Technologies) and with very similar focus areas.
I hold several industry certifications relating to my professional focus, including:
- VMware Certified Implementation Expert – Data Centre Virtualization (VCIX6-DCV)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA)
- TOGAF 9 Certified
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Enterprise Administrator (Windows Server 2008)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer – Messaging (Windows Server 2003/Microsoft Exchange Server 2003)
You can view my LinkedIn profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewrichardsonsprofile
The views and opinions expressed anywhere on this blog are strictly my own and do not reflect those of my employer.