Virtual Slices is the personal blog of Andrew Richardson and is focused primarily on virtualization with VMware and HP technologies. There may also be some Windows Server and PowerShell related content from time to time. One of the reasons I started this blog is to document some of the more obscure things I occasionally have to do so that I can remember them for next time.
I’m a Virtualization and Wintel Architect working for Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), and based in Sydney, Australia. I consult with HPE’s clients in the Asia-Pacific region on the architecture of data center virtualization with VMware and HP products, and a typical range of Wintel subjects, especially Windows Server SOE architecture and Windows infrastructure automation.
I hold several industry certifications relating to my professional focus, including:
- VMware Certified Implementation Expert – Data Centre Virtualization (VCIX6-DCV)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA)
- TOGAF 9 Certified
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Enterprise Administrator (Windows Server 2008)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer – Messaging (Windows Server 2003/Microsoft Exchange Server 2003)
You can view my LinkedIn profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewrichardsonsprofile
The views and opinions expressed anywhere on this blog are strictly my own and do not reflect those of my employer.